Thursday, June 7, 2012

Teachers Write: Friday Happy Hour and Wrap-Up

On Monday, I joined Kate Messner and a group of fabulous authors and teachers for Kate's online writing workshop #TeachersWrite.

This is the culmination of my writing thus far. I've completed more creative writing this week than in any other week in recent memory. As you may know, I've been posting my responses to the prompts her on my blog and via links to various Google docs, which I set up to allow for comments.

I appreciate the responses I've had both on my blog, on the docs, on Kate's blog, and via the Facebook group. I have also tried to post comments on as many of the participants' blogs and posts as possible.

I'm setting up a post where I'll update my writing progress for #TeachersWrite throughout the week/summer. I'm not sure yet, but I though it might be better to group my responses rather than post a separate blog entry for each. I'll put the most recent first.


Thursday, June 7, 2012

The prompt: A student walks into the library...provided by author Margo Sorenson is here.

My response "Super Senior" is here.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Prompt: Describe a kitchen
Response: Standing of Stools 

My blog about writing fears is here. 

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Prompt: Describe a place
Response: Cast-Iron Cavern

Monday, June 4, 2012

Prompt: Make a writing plan for the summer and school year.
My response: Making Time to Write

I welcome your thoughts, comments, critiques. If you find the piece boring, tell me. Don't hold back. I can take it and NEED your honest input.

Thanks for writing and reading with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment